Private transportation to and from the airport is included in your registration and arranges through Prince Riviera DMC, part of the Ritz Carlton property, Prior to arrival after providing your flight details here, you will receive a confirmation letter with instructions on where to locate your private transport. All taxes and gratuities are included.
Ivan Álvarez-Espinosa, Sales Manager
Prince Riviera DMC
+52 1 998 131 9674
UPON ARRIVAL TO CANCUN INTL AIRPORT
1. During your flight, attendant crew will hand you a Mexican Tourist Card, which is a government form where you should state the purpose of your visit to Mexico (tourism or business), please keep it safe next to your passport. At the moment of disembark, please verify that you have all your personal effects and that nothing was left on the plane.
2. Prepare your passport and tourist card and walk to the immigration counter, these documents will be requested by Immigration staff.
3. After the immigration counter, keep on hand the Tourist Card with the passport and go to baggage claim to locate your bags, please keep your luggage claim checks and tags, as they will be verified by the airport staff.
4. After collecting your luggage, proceed to the customs line. If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of missing a bag, please make sure to fill out a report with the airline and provide a copy of the report to the representative at our hotel concierge desk.
5. Once you have cleared customs, you will go through a hallway until passing the terminal exit doors. Our staff wears black pants and white shirts; they will be holding The Ritz-Carlton banner with your Name on it for easy identification, please identify yourself with our staff, they will assist with your luggage, guide you to your vehicle and offer cold bottled water. Please consider that due to airport regulations, our staff cannot access the arrival’s terminal.
IMPORTANT EXTRA TIPS:
We strongly recommend avoiding anybody approaching you offering any tourist information or freebies inside the terminal, most of these persons are time-share promoters and would like to meet with you during your trip.
Before exiting the terminal please reconfirm that you have all your personal effects, carry-on luggage and suitcases.
Due to airport security regulations, porters are not allowed to work on terminal number 3, we recommend taking one of the existing luggage carts in order to carry your luggage until you meet our staff.
Please see the pictures below showing the place where our staff, marked in a red square, will be waiting for you outside of the crystal door according to your specific arrival terminal.
TERMINAL 2 INTERNATIONAL
Please review if your airline is arriving at this new terminal and follow the signs to the hotel transportation pick up area. The following airlines arrives to this terminal: Condor/Frontier/Air France/SunCountry/Thomas Cook/Air Europa/Virgin Atlantic/ Air Transat Southwest/ West Jet/Lufthansa/Aeromexico/Interjet